Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Letting It Go!

The stressors of high school come in serious packages. It seems like if it isn't one thing it's another. I mean I can never have a great day altogether. If I have a good day at school, then there is hell at home and vice versa. I always say that I am ready to leave everything and start anew, but then I realize everything I have now is what made me who I am so I can't give up on them. Im just so bothered by it all! Can't sleep at night results in being late in the morning, it has gotten so bad that everyone in the office knows my name and my homeroom teacher! Damn! I wish I can take classes at home or after 9am because Im so tired. I work half the time and then I'm home cleaning up or doing scholarships that I know I'm not going to get. What's the point of it all? I can't win for losing, and Im not the one to complain, usually. I would rather get up and dust myself off and keep it moving it just feels like someone/thing has a hold on me that keeps me tied down. Im not suppose to feel like this.

}gotta get myself together to start over later in life{ right now...I just have to deal with the discrepencies of my actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment